Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII and IX (Includes MR, SE, and RS) (2003-2006), Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2004-2007) [Included 07 Sti Limited], Nissan 350Z w/ Brembo Brakes (Includes Base, Enthusiast, Grand Touring, Touring, and Track) (2003-2007)
We are an authorized Hawk dealer so buy with confidence!
Each purchase includes 1 SET of front or rear brake pads. This will replace BOTH the passanger's and driver's side pads on either the front or rear. Please see the title to make sure you are getting the correct set of pads.
The performance ceramic brake pads offer ultimate stopping power in an ultra-low dust, low noise ceramic compound!
Hawk Performance has introduced a premium, high performance, ultra-low dust, low noise compound called Performance Ceramic.
Performance Ceramic is engineered to reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness), creating a quieter performing brake pad. Furthermore, the ceramic brake pad formula has a linear friction profile that allows your ABS brake system to work more effectively. With Performance Ceramic you can expect reduced brake pad wear, lower dust output levels and a rotor-friendly brake pad.
Performance Ceramic quiet, clean and fast stopping!
-Increased stopping power
-Increased rotor life
-Extended pad life
-Stable friction output
Recommended for import and domestic automobiles, luxury SUVs, sports trucks and vans.
Todays alloy wheel designs on premium vehicles has contributed to customer demand for a low dust performance brake product. Specifically Hawk Performances Performance Ceramic brake pads for your luxury car, SUV, or truck.
Click here for a copy of Hawk's Performance Ceramic Flyer including testimonials.
All Hawk Performance Performance Ceramic brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturers workmanship and materials. Please contact us for any warranty claims.
Note: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Brake Pad Installation Procedure
1. Install brake pads properly. Be sure pads are securely positioned in the caliper.
2. Flush system with fresh brake fluid.
3. Check all hydraulic parts for excess wear and tear.
4. Check disc for proper thickness, parallelism, and lateral runout.
5. Check disc for scoring or grooves over .012depth. If either applies, resurfacing is required.
6. If discs do not need resurfacing, then contamination from the previous brake pads must be removed. Sand discs with 130 grit sandpaper using moderate pressure. Use soap and water to clean discs surface after sanding and machining. Discs should be free and clear of oil, grease, and brake fluid.
7. Inspect calipers for freedom of movement. Lubricate where necessary.
1. After installing new brake pads, make 6 to 10 stops from approximately 30-35 mph applying moderate pressure.
2. Make an additional 2 to 3 hard stops from approximately 40 to 45 mph.
3. DO NOT DRAG BRAKES!
4. Allow 15 minutes for brake system to cool down.
5. After step 4 your new pads are ready for use.
Thank you for looking! We can get all Hawk Performance brake pads. Please contact us if you can't find the application you are looking for!
These are the top sellers on our site!