Nissan 300ZX (1990-1996), Subaru Impreza WRX (2006-2007) [Includes 07 WRX TR Version]
We are an authorized Hawk dealer so buy with confidence!
Each purchase includes 1 SET of front or rear brake pads. This will replace BOTH the passanger's and driver's side pads on either the front or rear. Please see the title to make sure you are getting the correct set of pads.
Hawk Performances HP Plus brake pad compound is ideal for Autocross and Track Day drivers looking for a high performance race compound that can take the heat of the track and get you home safely without having to change the pads.
HP Plus utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material that was developed and manufactured for sport driving in autocross, Solo II and track day applications. The Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials.
Extremely high coefficient of friction makes HP Plus the perfect upgrade over stock for high performance streetcars used in autocross competition or that experience repetitive, heavy braking.
-Extremely High Friction Output
-Worthy for Autocross and Club Racing Events
Due to the incredibly high braking power and dramatic friction levels produced by this product to achieve "race-level" braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life may be affected
All Hawk Performance HP Plus / Autocross brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturers workmanship and materials. Please contact us for any warranty claims.
Note: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Brake Pad Installation Procedure
1. Install brake pads properly. Be sure pads are securely positioned in the caliper.
2. Flush system with fresh brake fluid.
3. Check all hydraulic parts for excess wear and tear.
4. Check disc for proper thickness, parallelism, and lateral runout.
5. Check disc for scoring or grooves over .012depth. If either applies, resurfacing is required.
6. If discs do not need resurfacing, then contamination from the previous brake pads must be removed. Sand discs with 130 grit sandpaper using moderate pressure. Use soap and water to clean discs surface after sanding and machining. Discs should be free and clear of oil, grease, and brake fluid.
7. Inspect calipers for freedom of movement. Lubricate where necessary.
1. After installing new brake pads, make 6 to 10 stops from approximately 30-35 mph applying moderate pressure.
2. Make an additional 2 to 3 hard stops from approximately 40 to 45 mph.
3. DO NOT DRAG BRAKES!
4. Allow 15 minutes for brake system to cool down.
5. After step 4 your new pads are ready for use.
Thank you for looking! We can get all Hawk Performance brake pads. Please contact us if you can't find the application you are looking for!
These are the top sellers on our site!